Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Issue Up

Okay, I know, I haven't really been posting. I have to figure out how I'm going to maintain the new website and post here. It would help if I managed to do a little cooking now and again, but that hasn't happened. Have I mentioned the seasonal depression thing? Because the last few weeks have been a blur of work, sleep and the first four seasons of the Gilmore Girls.

Anyway, the January issue of NewEnglandGrown is up. We're focusing this month on game and exotic meat - deer and bison farming, etc. Check it out.



Bison on a farm in Rutland, MA, during the only snowfall we've had this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the New England Grown site! I'm currently considering a trip to the local bison farm :)

I just wanted to note quickly that while the links under "articles" for the new content work, the links actually in the front page post do not (they need to have /pages/ added to their urls).

Pyewacket said...

Well, that's weird as hell. I'll fix that tonight.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your SAD, I hope you'll get better soon as days are growing visibly longer. I must look up Gilmore Girls (I'm currently hooked on Desperate Housewives, season 1). In Poland we haven't had any snow this winter.